- 1.2 We own facebook (Seimon Cho) , Shopee (seimon cho), and Lazada (seimon cho)
- Information such as Name, Email, Number will be collected when you create an account with us.
- We will automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address when you browse our store in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- "Cookies" may be used. Small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- Information such as credit card number , name , address, will be collected during the payment.
- All transaction information will be deleted after transaction is done.
- All direct payment is according to the standard set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.